Saturday, January 12, 2008

Namaste

So....Im back at school. I didnt have to drop out. All thanks to my mother. This semester will be different however. I will be without my better half. This worries me. He was my good luck charm:) I had never been so happy in my whole 20 years on earth. And my grades had never looked so fantastic. I ended up getting: A A A A B B; not bad huh?

Anyway. Ive tried to pump myself up and prepare to be without him. Patrick. I love you so much darling. You havent a clue. But ill be strong this semester and wil rely on my meditation and art to aliviate the sorrow I may develope. This is a new year. And Im happy. And excited. And so so grateful. Thank you Lord for blessing me with what I felt I always needed. He is more than I ever imagined I would ever have.

Namaste

No comments: