Tuesday, February 27, 2007

One and only




I am 20 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever admitted. Im sure I can come up with worse but at this moment of my life it seems to be the only thing that matters. I am trying terribly hard to be patient, but sometimes I dont think I can take it.

I just want to be held and loved. I know some people wait their whole lives for this, I bet most of whom are married. I want someone to be my one and only. I want to be someones. I know hes out there...and probably thinking of me too.

My man is out there somewhere...waiting for me. He is not complete just yet and neither am I. And when we meet we'll know. Just like in that song...or that movie...or that poem. When we know right away. When people around us will know.

I am thinking of you my man.

2 comments:

Mr Murray said...

Ahhh 20, that was a million million years ago, I remember it as if it were yesterday. I've never had a boyfriend either - but then again - I've never wanted one. I prefer women.

There are so many types of love and so many people to love and so many people who want loving - why wait for perfection, embrace the less than perfect, and let your world be filled with love everyday - don't try to qualify or quantify it.

Wry Beauty said...

He's out there somewhere, trust me. I got lucky and my Mr. Perfect found me before I lost myself. We were each other's life preserver at that point. I'm sure yours is out there looking for you.