Monday, April 07, 2008

Grow up or Blow Away!

Sometimes I get so sick and tired of hearing about peoples problems. Deal with it, Ok!? I hate wallowing in self pitty and the pathetic searching for a reason to be unhappy. There is so much to be grateful for. I have stuggled too, with depression and Im trying hard to push past it. Im pushing. I am pushing!! Im not claiming this damned disease any longer and neither should you. Lets pull our selves up by our freakin' bootstraps and be adluts. Im not saying adults can't be sad, Im just saying being in a constant vunerability and rollercoastery (is that word?) is not healthy or progressive. Lets change <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's true.

hmm i hope you fight your depression, you could always see someone. I know lots of people are against pills but they might help. or some other positive ways. hope you beat it.

a passive observer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.